Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Huie,

Thank you for letting us go mini-golfing. I like it when grandpa gets his golf ball stuck in the water and he just keeps on hitting it until it finally comes out. I like all the things there like the arcade and the water war thing with the boats and the squirt guns connected to the boats. I also like the batting cages and watching them. Happy 50th anniversary! I also like going fishing with you. My mom told me that I once caught a turtle and I didn't want to catch it and so they let it go. I also remember the time that I caught that one fish and when I yanked it, it flew up into the air and then landed behind me inside this one pit thing. We took a picture of it. I think I still have the picture somewhere. I remember that we wanted to clean it off but it accidentally slipped out of my hands and swam away. I also remember that old tree stump with those thousands of rings and that one clock tower with all those holes in it and all the acorn shells in the clock as well. It was funny. I remember the zip-line. Once again, happy 50th anniversary. Thanks for that one treasure chest for Christmas with all that $$$. Also, I like feeding your fish. Your back yard is big as well. Happy 50th wedding anniversary grandma and grandpa Huie!

Grandpa - the worlds best car collector and fixer!
Grandma - the best fly swatter in the world!

Sincerely Sawyer