Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Monday, November 15, 2010

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!







Well, I can't tell you enough, how very special all our dear friends and family are for taking the time and making the effort (not an easy task in my opinion) to post on this blog. Personally, I had NO idea what a a blog was...it doesn't even sound like something one would want to do...or maybe it's just me. Ok, now I feel very with it. I have heard about them, but it took the kids doing this to get me to even think about joining one.

Your sweet messages are a blessing to Bill and me. We will enjoy reading them over and over for years to come. The kids plan to make a hard copy book of all of this, so as to make it easy for us untechies to pick up and read at our leisure.

It has been so much fun, to see our 50 years + in pictures. Many of which, I groan when I see (Big Hair, tacky long dresses, etc). How did that ever get to be the "in" thing?

All in all our 50th could not have been more enjoyable. The kids outdid themselves! We are indeed very blessed!! Thank you once again, Sherri, Dianne, and John. You are the greatest! It was so great having you here this weekend (following our actual anniversary of Nov. 5th). Thanks for the beautiful bouquet of flowers, the catered food, and especially the spoiling you did for us. Cambria was SO fantastic as well. We love you and your fantastic families so much for all you did.

Bill and Nel (Mom and Dad)