Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 50th Anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa!

Hi Grandma and Grandpa,
Happy 50th Anniversary! I hope you both have a great anniversary!
You are great grandparents.

Grandpa,
I love how you make me laugh.  Your jokes are really funny.  It's great how you can make us laugh every time you say them.  You are just so happy and funny, and you are a wonderful grandpa to all of us.

Grandma,
I love how you bake things for us every time we come up to your house.  They are always so yummy. When we come up to your house for Thanksgiving, you always have very yummy food.  Also, I love how you take us out to go shopping with you sometimes. It's really fun going shopping with you.  You are a wonderful grandma.

"Hm...which one of you do I love the best?  Hm...I think...you!" *points to both of you*. :) I love your jokes, Grandpa!! :)

I love you! Hope you have a great 50th anniversary!
Love you both,
Caitlin