Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Bill and Nel begin their lives together...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Dear Bill and Nel,

Congratulations and Best Wishes on your 50th anniversary. You are such an inspirational couple to all who know you; the very image of faithful, loving servants of God. I'm so very thankful that you got married!  Otherwise, I'd have missed out on one of the greatest blessings and friendships in my life -- Sherri. You did a fantastic job of raising three beautiful and Godly children. You have always welcomed me in your home and treated me with such love I've felt like one of the family too. I fondly recall trips to your home with Sherri for Christmas, her wedding, and other occasions.

I hope God blesses you with many more anniversaries and I hope you get to celebrate this one in style!

Much love,
Dawn